- Tiba Tempeh Soy Pieces 200g
- 150g rice
- 100ml pineapple juice or juice of 200g fresh pineapple, blended & strained
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp corn flour
- 2-3 spring onions
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Prawn crackers to serve (optional)
- Prepare your rice as per pack instructions.
- Whisk up the pineapple juice, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, lemon juice, maple syrup and cornflour .
- Fry your tempeh with a little oil on a low/medium heat for 3-5 minutes, and pour the sauce over the tempeh in the hot pan.
- Stir to combine and take the pan off the heat as soon as the sauce begins to thicken.
- Serve with the cooked rice & prawn crackers (optional) & sprinkle with spring onions & sesame seeds.
Sign Up to the Tiba Tempeh Newsletter