Tiba Tempeh Rice Noodle Salad with Toasted Sesame Dressing
- Tiba Tempeh Sweet Chilli Pieces 200g
- 100g vermicelli rice noodles
- 50g edamame beans
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped (green parts)
- ¼ of a small red cabbage, shredded
- 4-5 Tbsp bean sprouts
- 1 large carrot, shredded
For the dressing:
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 spring onions (white parts)
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water for a few minutes, or until softened, then drain.
- Quickly pan fry or microwave the Tiba Tempeh Sweet Chilli Pieces as per pack instructions, or serve it cold if you prefer.
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients: rice noodles, edamame beans, sliced red pepper, chopped spring onions, shredded cabbage, bean sprouts and shredded carrot.
- In a small bowl, combine your ingredients for the dressing.
- Serve the salad, drizzle the dressing and place the sweet chilli pieces on top & enjoy!
Sign Up to the Tiba Tempeh Newsletter