Tiba Tempeh Peanut Red Curry
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- A thumb size piece of ginger, finely grated
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Tiba Tempeh Curry Pieces 200g
- 1/2 can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 can of full fat coconut milk
- 150gr baby spinach or chopped kale
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Salt to taste
Serve it with:
- Basmati rice
- A handful salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- A handful coriander, roughly chopped
- A squeeze of lime
- Add the coconut oil to a large pan and place on a medium heat. Add the chopped shallots, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until the shallots start to brown.
- Add the curry paste and give it a good stir, then add the Tiba Tempeh Curry Pieces and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and 1 cup of water. Turn down to a gentle simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and peanut butter, mix everything together, put the lid on and cook for a further 10 minutes until you have a creamy sauce.
- Add the baby spinach or chopped kale, stir everything one last time and simmer for 1 more minute or until the greens have wilted. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve the curry with basmati rice, chopped salted peanuts, fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime.
Sign Up to the Tiba Tempeh Newsletter