- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- Tiba Tempeh Traditional Block 200g, diced
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 100g snap peas, halved
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 100g frozen green peas
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Cooked rice
- 1 lime, in wedges
- Handful of basil leaves
- Prep all the ingredients.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and add the onion, garlic, ginger and diced tempeh. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the green curry paste, coconut milk, snap peas, pepper, peas and tamari. Stir to combine and let it simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Season to taste with a pinch of salt.
- Serve your delicious green curry over rice, topped with a squeeze of lime and basil leaves.
Sign Up to the Tiba Tempeh Newsletter